Sunlight and Sound

Wedding, Portrait, and Family Photography

Scheduling Summer Sessions Now

By Saturday, February 01, 2014


Since having a sweet baby boy in August, I have put my photography on hold. The only thing I take pictures of anymore is him of course! I absolutely miss doing wedding and family pictures for other people. It breaks my heart every time I turn a session away, but my priority is my little guy right now and we are loving every minute we have together! Because I work for a school, I have the opportunity of not working in the summers. I'm putting photography on hold for now, but I will be back at it this summer! I want to schedule as many sessions as possible. One hour sessions will start at $100.00. I know it's still several months away, but I am scheduling sessions now. I can't wait to start doing what I love again! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments